Get Started with the Virtual Phone System that will Make You Money
After you sign up, you’ll receive your activation email in a flash with your new Ninja Number and login details.
Activate your account and log in to either the mobile app or the dashboard to configure your settings and choose your mode through our NinjaBot. Setup will usually take less than 60 seconds.
You can configure the following modes:
- Voicemail: Complete the setup wizard on the dashboard. Ninja meets wizard—this is interesting!
- Call Forwarding: Enter the phone number you want your Ninja Number to forward to. It’s as easy as that!
- Multiple Extensions: Record your main greetings. Activate your extensions. Then configure each extension.
- 24/7 Hotline: Record your greeting. Be ready for any announcement you need for your customers!
- At the login screen, enter your phone number and password that you received via email.
- You’ll be taken to a screen where we’ll ask you if we can use your call data to create reports and insights. Click “Grant Permission.”
- Enter your cellphone number (not your Ninja Number) so you’ll be able to make Ninja Number calls using your cellphone.
- You’ll then be taken to the home screen. You won’t have any reports, since you haven’t made any calls. You’ll see the current mode you’re configured for (default is voicemail).
- Click on the gear button in the lower right-hand corner of the app. The NinjaBot will open.
- Tell the NinjaBot you want to set up a mode (such as voicemail, call forwarding or multiple extensions). The NinjaBot will then ask you a series of questions to set up each mode. Answer the questions, or issue commands via the text field to set up the feature directly.
- Go to dashboard.ninjanumber.com. Enter your phone number and password that were emailed to you.
- You’re taken to the dashboard. Since you haven’t made any calls, most of the dashboard will be empty or show zeros, since you haven’t made any phone calls.
- Your default mode is voicemail. To configure it or switch to another mode, click on the “Configure” link under “Current Application.” You can also configure it by clicking on Setup Options -> Run Setup Wizard on the left-hand menu.