Phoenix, Arizona - Facts & Figures
- What Phoenix business area codes does Ninja Number offer? Ninja Number offers all Metro Phoenix area codes to provide a local feel for businesses of all sizes.
- Is it better to have a toll free number or a local Phoenix number? Great question! It really depends on your business and how you want to be perceived. Do you want local credibility or a bigger, more national presence? Once you decide, simply select your plan and phone number and let our Ninjas set it up, and start separating your business life from your personal life.
- Will my Phoenix Ninja Number use the data from my carrier? Isn’t that like paying twice? Nope! Nada! Ninja Number uses the same cellular connections as your regular calls to transfer calls to your Ninja Number instead of VoIP. So, wherever you are in Phoenix, your call quality will be crystal clear and your data will be reserved for other business (or personal) use.
- Can I transfer a local Phoenix number from another service provider to Ninja Number? Yes, we can transfer your business phone number over to Ninja Number quickly and easily, no matter what the area code is. As long as you have a US-based phone number, we can work with you to begin the transfer process for your business.
Phoenix, America’s sixth-largest city, is the gateway to the Grand Canyon. The spirit of puebloans, ranchers, miners and visionaries are attributed to the city's rich history. Phoenix was named from the vision of pioneer Darrell Duppa, who saw the ruins and prehistoric canals of the Hohokam and believed another civilization would rise from the ashes.
Phoenix, Arizona does not observe daylight saving time due. In 1973, Governor Jack Williams felt that energy use would increase in the evening, because refrigeration units were not used as often in the morning on standard time. Energy use would rise, he said "because there would be more lights on in the early morning." It was noted that Williams was concerned about children going to school in the dark.
- Population: 1,469,471
- Industries: Construction, Accommodation and Food Services, Health Care, Education, Waste Management, Public Administration, Finance, Insurance
- Area Codes: 480, 602, 623
- ZIP Codes: 85001, 85002, 85003, 85004, 85005, 85006
- Surrounding Cities: Agua Fria, Beardsley, Black Canyon, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Chandler, Circle City, Deer Valley, Fort McDowell, Glendale, Goodyear, Higley, Litchfield, Mesa, New River, Peoria, Scottsdale, Superstition, Tempe, Tolleson, Whitetanks, Wintersburg