Houston, Texas - Facts & Figures
- What Houston business area codes does Ninja Number offer? Ninja Number offers all Metro Houston area codes to provide a local feel for businesses of all sizes.
- Is it better to have a toll free number or a local Houston number? Great question! It really depends on your business and how you want to be perceived. Do you want local credibility or a bigger, more national presence? Once you decide, simply select your plan and phone number and let our Ninjas set it up, and start separating your business life from your personal life.
- Will my Houston Ninja Number use the data from my carrier? Isn’t that like paying twice? Nope! Nada! Ninja Number uses the same cellular connections as your regular calls to transfer calls to your Ninja Number instead of VoIP. So, wherever you are in Houston, your call quality will be crystal clear and your data will be reserved for other business (or personal) use.
- Can I transfer a local Houston number from another service provider to Ninja Number? Yes, we can transfer your business phone number over to Ninja Number quickly and easily, no matter what the area code is. As long as you have a US-based phone number, we can work with you to begin the transfer process for your business.
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States, and the largest city in Texas. The city's population grew quickly with the production of local shipbuilding during World War II and the establishment of NASA's Manned Spacecraft Center in 1961. In 1973, NASA's Manned Spacecraft Center was renamed the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, where NASA's Mission Control Center is located.
In addition to the aerospace industry, Houston's economy ranges in industrial services, such as energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, and transportation. Houston is also known for building oilfield equipment and it's popular healthcare sector. The city is home of the Texas Medical Center, the world's largest concentration of healthcare and research institutions. The Astrodome opened in 1965 as the world's first indoor domed sports and is now known as the "Eighth Wonder of the World".
- Population: 2,099,451
- Industies: Healthcare, Aeronautics, Transportation, Commerce, Energy, Technology
- Area Codes: 281, 713, 832
- ZIP Codes: 77001, 77002, 77003, 77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77009, 77010
- Surrounding Cities: Airline, Aldine, Alief, Buffalo, East Houston, Ellington, Jersey Village, Lake Houston, Pearland