Press Information for Ninja Number
- Navigating the Challenges of Growing a Virtual Phone System – Indiehackers
- Best Small Business Phone Services – Small Biz Trends
- Ninja Number, the Startup Enhancing Customer Interactions (Interview) – Gigastartups
- How Virtual Assistants Are Adding Value to Businesses Everywhere – The Sociable
- How Your Business can Benefit From Adding a Conversational Interface to Its Phone System – Telecom Reseller
- How to Use AI To Triple the Efficiency of Your Sales Process – SmallBiz Technology
- Why Focusing on Customer Success Will Pay Off in the Long Run – StartupNation
- Businesses Must Prioritize Customer Success Over Their Own. Here’s How They Can – smallbizdaily
- How Growing Businesses Can Maintain Customer Relationships Like it’s Day One – StartupNation
About Ninja Number
Ninja Number is an app that puts a business phone number on your personal cellphone. It manages your business communications so that no call or text goes unanswered.
- Push notifications
- Linking up to five phones to the same number
- Multiple extensions (PBX mode)
- Detailed reporting and insights
- Voice-to-text transcription for voicemails
- Text-to-voice transcription for voicemail greetings
- Text messaging, including texting back transcribed voicemails
The app is available for both Android and iOS.
Ninja Number is a product of Cirravox, a Buford, Georgia-based telecommunications software development company that has created the most robust, innovative cloud-hosted contact center software available. Cirravox’s CEO is Jay Reeder; its vice president is Graham C. Taylor.