Press Information for the World's Most Intelligent Virtual Phone System
- Navigating the Challenges of Growing a Virtual Phone System – Indiehackers
- Best Small Business Phone Services – Small Biz Trends
- Ninja Number, the Startup Enhancing Customer Interactions (Interview) – Gigastartups
- How Virtual Assistants Are Adding Value to Businesses Everywhere – The Sociable
- How Your Business can Benefit From Adding a Conversational Interface to Its Phone System – Telecom Reseller
- How to Use AI To Triple the Efficiency of Your Sales Process – SmallBiz Technology
- Why Focusing on Customer Success Will Pay Off in the Long Run – StartupNation
- Businesses Must Prioritize Customer Success Over Their Own. Here’s How They Can – smallbizdaily
- How Growing Businesses Can Maintain Customer Relationships Like it’s Day One – StartupNation
About Ninja Number
Ninja Number provides a business phone number powered by artificial intelligence for a smarter, simpler experience that helps entrepreneurs and small businesses grow their business and make more money. Using a conversational interface, the system’s NinjaBot makes setup quick and easy.
- 24/7 hotline
- Multiple extensions (PBX mode)
- Link up to five phones to the same number
- Detailed reporting and insights
- Text messaging
- Voice-to-text transcription for voicemails
- Text-to-voice transcription for voicemail greetings
- Push notification reminders to missed calls and texts
All of these features can be controlled with our app called Ninja Number Business, available for both Android and iOS.
Ninja Number is a product of Cirravox, a Buford, Georgia-based telecommunications software development company that has created the most robust, innovative cloud-hosted contact center software available. Cirravox’s CEO is Jay Reeder; its vice president is Graham C. Taylor.