Ninja Number LLC Brand Ambassador/Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Ninja Number LLC and our websites; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the Ninja Number properties located at ninjanumber.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Ninja Number Brand Ambassador/Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, you will receive an email that contains your login, link and creative assets to be used. Within 72 hours, you will receive an onboarding call to validate your company and association with the Program. We reserve the right to reject any applicant, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
After acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate dashboard. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate dashboard without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You will not use the word NextPBX or VoiceNation in any advertisement.
- You will not list any of our prices in your advertisements.
- You will not promote any international usage of our product.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Ninja Number Phone Services).
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Ninja Number Group for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms: Ninja Number, Number Ninja, NinjaNumber NumberNinja
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows
- You may ONLYadvertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
- You may NOTadvertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
- Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally known as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
- Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that sets the affiliate cookie in the background
- Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop under.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that refers to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Ninja Number
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You can post, “30% off for Ninja Number through Friday with code 30NinjaNumber.”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Ninja Number’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. pages in an attempt to turn those sales into affiliate sales. It is not permitted to use the @ symbol so that your post shows up on the merchant’s page. For example, you cannot post, “30% off sale at @NinjaNumber through Friday with code 30NinjaNumber.”
If you are enrolled in our Program and you promote Ninja Number through YouTube and/or other video sharing websites, you must adhere to our YouTube Guidelines as follows:
You are PROHIBITED from using branded terms in your YouTube (or other video sharing website) channel name. You may ONLY use a branded term in your video title or description IF you are granted expressed written permission by Ninja Number
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
Ninja Number does not offer services outside of the United States
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Ninja Number takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
- Payment Schedule: All accumulated commissions will be subjected to a minimum Net 60 day withholding and will be paid out no later than the 15th of every month once a commission(s) has aged beyond 60 days.