Ninja Number 4.0 Is Here!
The latest version allows you to link up to 4 additional phones to your Ninja Number so members of your team can answer the phone if you’re not available. It also allows you to see who answered a call or text so you can follow up with them for more information. No one else does this.
We also changed some terminology. The home screen is now easier to understand and is similar to a task list: “Sales leads” are now “callbacks”; we also changed “open” and “closed” to “needs response” and “already responded,” respectively.
- See when an incoming call is a business call from Ninja Number;
- We added navigation to the bottom of the home screen, and moved the main menu from the top right to the top left;
- You can now share and copy text messages;
- You can delete conversations;
- Push announcements now include a portion of the message;
- Color-coded times on callbacks that change according to the age of the message. New messages are green, messages between 1 and 7 days are blue, and those older than 7 days are black;
- Create a new message from the messages screen;
- Disable lead capture is now called “announcements,” which are special messages you can leave for callers for moments such as weather-related closings, schedules and sales;
- If you have several accounts, you can switch between them without logging out.
We’re not through yet. We’ll have even more updates that will keep Ninja Number at the top of all business phone apps.
Haven’t tried Ninja Number yet? Sign up for a 7-day free trial and see how easy the app is.
Related Blog Articles
August 15, 2019
If you’re an entrepreneur, you have to wear lots of hats. Not only do you have to do the work that your business is designed to do, but you have to worry about taxes, business registration, answering phones, making copies – it all adds up. But you don’t have the money or convenience to hire…
July 25, 2019
“Millennials” has been a buzz word for almost a decade now, and it’s one of the largest generations in the United States. So it’s hard to dismiss them – especially if you’ve done your work on developing personas and found that 18- to 34-year-olds are your target audience. Facts about Millennials Millennials are the fastest-growing…
July 17, 2019
All of us at Ninja Number recently read the book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown. The book, in a nutshell, teaches you how to be selective about the essential things in your life and then cutting everything else out. Ninja Number is a small company. We wear lots of hats, and sometimes it’s hard to say no. We’re…
Starting at just $9.95 a month!
Try Ninja Number free for 7 days. Instant activation – no contracts, and all features included!
We guarantee that Ninja Number will help grow your business. If you don’t believe Ninja Number can help grow your business and make more money, just cancel your service and that month’s payment is on us!!